Apr 20, 2023
In this episode, host Shikha Jain, MD, speaks
with CureMatch CEO Navid Alipour about the rise of
AI in the health care space, how technology can elevate the ways in
which we diagnose and deliver health care and more.
• Welcome to another exciting episode of Oncology Overdrive :14
• About Alipour :28
• The interview 1:34
• How did you get into the AI space? 2:06
• Can you talk about the evolution of AI from before to where we are now? 4:37
• What are the ways in which you see technologies like CureMatch and CureMetrix having an impact, and what do they do? 9:51
• Alipour and Jain on utilizing AI in ways that will benefit the patient and help providers deliver better care 17:47
• Do you think that there’s a role for AI and these types of technologies in the space of addressing inequities, providing better care and potentially fixing pervasive issues within the modern-day health care system? 26:52
• Jain and Alipour on how quickly technology has evolved, and how it can be utilized in health care detection 32:55
• If someone could only listen to the few minutes of this episode, what would you want them to take away? 38:23
• Alipour and Jain on the importance of patient advocacy 38:58
• How to contact Alipour 41:16
• Thanks for listening 42:54
Navid Alipour is the co-founder and CEO of CureMatch, a company focused on artificial intelligence (AI) technology. He is also a founder of an AI-focused VC fund, Analytics Ventures.
We’d love to hear from you! Send your comments/questions to Dr. Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter @HemOncToday and @ShikhaJainMD. Alipour can be reached at curematch.com and curemetrix.com, or on Twitter @CureMatch and @CureMetrix.
Disclosures: Jain reports no relevant financial disclosures. Alipour reports he is the founder of CureMatch.